New mobile cabin for the care and maintenance of the boat
The idea arose from the increasingly frequent request from the increasingly numerous owners of shipyards called to respect the new laws (but also the old ones never respected) on the environment, to have cabins, box or garage for yachts with a superior quality to that offered by the few producers, most of them Chinese.
The shed is a structure in metal carpentry with a covering in cloth that covers the arches to the ground on both sides of the length.
Depending on the configuration chosen by the customer, it can be fixed or mobile by inserting the packaging system.
The arches, connected to each other by a pantograph system, are secured to the ground by means of wheels equipped with a system of anti-lift brackets and by means of tie-rods, to guarantee perfect fixing and total tightness of the same. This without (in case the customer chooses the packable version) compromise the versatility of the structure, which can be quickly released and packaged (A). Available exclusively in double slope version.
It can also be supplied in solution on wheels without tracks.
DRY PAINTING BOOTH
The SOV model spray booth for suction and cleaning of pigments and vapors coming from sanding and painting operations.
Principle of operation.
The depression created by the ventilator located downstream of the system allows to create on the front wall of the cab an adequate suction of the dust coming from the sanding and painting operations. The extracted air is filtered through the three-stage system.
The system can be set up:
- with an emission point to be subject to authorization according to the regulations in force in the country of installation
- for the re-entry of the filtered air into the working environment (to be studied in depth together with the customer)
ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO SIMILAR PRODUCTS
- Significantly lower manufacturing costs
- Speed in production times
- facilitated bureaucratic procedures based on the municipality to which they belong
- Founding works almost or totally non-existent (in relation to the solution adopted)
- 100% deductible, it is an instrumental asset that can be amortized over 5 years
- Structural calculation included relative to the installation area
- Complies with the DM. January 14, 2008 UNITIC TEXT “Technical standards for buildings”
- Reuse of the same building elsewhere
VAI AL PRODOTTO